I’ve been sharing thoughts here since 2003. There are literally thousands of articles, so make use of the search widget! And if this is your first time here, I’ve assembled some favorites.
- A Two-Context Approach to GTD with OmniFocus — This is the productivity and task-management approach the I’ve been able to stick with for years.
- The Big Short—A brief summary of the 2008 financial collapse — This review of The Big Short book turned out to be the most popular article in the history of my blog.
- My experience with the Paleo diet
- WordPress Hosting — From DreamHost to DreamPress to GoDaddy to DigitalOcean
- How to transfer digital assets upon one’s death
- Collection of downloadable Keyboard Maestro macros
- How to create a kill-switched VPN on Mac OS X with Little Snitch
- How to protect your home network with a VPN router
Business & Finance
- The Unfolding—Anatomy of the COVID19 financial crisis
- Lifecycle Investing
- The Harry Browne Permanent Portfolio
- What it’s like to take on venture capital investment
- Why we do not sign NDAs at Makalu
Politics, Religion & Society
- The case against identity politics
- Religion, historical context and common sense
- Why good intentions can fail as a starting point for organizing society
- Sam Harris on The Fact of Life
- A simple exercise in socialism