This page contains a listing, and in some cases reviews, of the books that have had some influence in my life.
Politics, Economics & Society
Personal Finance & Investing
- Money for Something — I spent almost a year writing an introduction to investment, that can be read in an hour, while providing everything you need to get started. Start here.
- Fail-Safe Investing, by Harry Browne — Guide to the principles that make successful investors.
- The Millionaire Next Door, by Tom Stanley and Bill Danko — Results of a decade-long study, revealing who are, and aren't the world's millionaires.
- The Investor's Manifesto, by William Bernstein — Goes a bit beyond my book, but still in the category of introduction.
- Rational Expectations, by William Bernstein — Perhaps my favorite of all Bernstein books, focusing on asset allocation.
- Investing for Adults, by William Bernstein — Three-part, advanced series of investment-related essays, including Deep Risk, Skating Where the Puck Was and The Ages of the Investor.
- The Intelligent Investor, by Benjamin Graham — The great deep-dive into investing from the man who inspired Warren Buffet.
Health & Diet
Design & development
Questions or comments? — Feel free to email me using the contact form below, or reach out on Twitter.